HUBUNGAN IKLAN, PENJUALAN PRIBADI, DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KECAP ABC (STUDI KASUS DI WILAYAH RT.13 RW.02 RAWA BUAYA CENGKARENG)

Iswandir Iswandir

Sari


ABSTRACT

This study aims to understand and analyze the influence of advertising, personal selling, and sales promotion toward purchasing decision of ABC sweet soy sauce (case study in RT.13 RW.02 Rawa Buaya Cengkareng Area). The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression with SPSS version 21 statistical software. The sampling technique uses the non probability sampling method by purposive sampling. The population in this study were residents of RT.13 RW.02 Rawa Buaya, Cengkareng. The results showed that advertising variables partially has no significant effect on purchasing decisions of ABC sweet soy sauce known from the sig. 0.319 > 0.05. Personal selling variables partially have no significant effect on purchasing decisions of ABC sweet soy sauce known from the sig. 0.052 > 0.05. Sales promotion variables partially have a significant effect on purchasing decisions of ABC sweet soy sauce known from the sig. 0.000 < 0.05. While, the advertising, personal selling, and sales promotion variables simultaneously had a significant effect on ABC sweet soy sauce purchasing decisions. This is based on the sig. 0.000 < 0.05. From the regression results, it is known that R is 0.771 which means that there is a strong relationship between the variables of advertising, personal selling, and sales promotion of ABC sweet soy sauce purchasing decisions. Meanwhile, the Adjusted R Square value of 0.582 means 58.2% indicates that the independent variable contributes to the influence of the dependent variable. While the remaining 41.8% is influenced by other factors not included in this research model.

 

Keyword: advertising, personal selling, sales promotion, purchasing decision.


Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Daftar Pustaka

Alma, Buchari. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Assauri, Sofjan. 2004. Manajemen Pemasaran. Rajawali Pers. Jakarta.

. 2012. Manajemen Pemasaran. Rajawali Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta.

Dharmmesta, Basu Swastha. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran. BPFE. Yogyakarta.

dan Irawan. 2008. Manajemen Pemasaran Modern. Liberty. Yogyakarta.

Efendi, Usman. 2014. Asas Manajemen. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.

Feriyanto, Andri dan Triana, Endang Shyta. 2015. Pengantar Manajemen (3 In 1). Mediatera. Kebumen.

Ghozali, Imam. 2012. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 20. Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.

. 2013. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS Edisi Ketujuh. Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.

Ginting, Nembah F. Hartimbul. 2015. Manajemen Pemasaran. Yrama Widya. Bandung.

Karyoto. 2016. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Teori, Definisi, dan Konsep. Andi Offset. Yogyakarta.

Kotler, Philip. dan Keller, Kevin Lane. 2007. Manajemen Pemasaran, Jilid I, Edisi Kedua Belas. PT Indeks. Jakarta.

Lupiyoadi, Rambat. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Salemba Empat. Jakarta.

Mursid, M. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta.

Novitasari, Erna. 2017. Pengantar Manajemen. Quadrant. Yogyakarta.

Priansa, Donni Juni. 2017. Komunikasi Pemasaran Terpadu Pada Era Media Sosial. Pustaka Setia. Bandung.

Priyatno, Duwi. 2012. Cara Kilat Belajar Anaisis Data Dengan SPSS 20. Andi Offset. Yogyakarta.

Sangadji, Etta Mamang dan Sopiah. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen. Andi Offset. Yogyakarta.

Santoso, Singgih. 2010. Statistik Non Parametrik Konsep dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS. PT. Elex Media Komputindo. Jakarta.

Schiffman, Leon G. dan Kanuk, Leslie Lazar. 2010. Perilaku Konsumen (Edisi 7). Prentice Hall. Jakarta.

Shimp, Terence A. 2010. Advertising Promotion And Other Aspects of Interated Marketing Communication. Nelson Education, Ltd. Canada.

Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. Alfabeta. Bandung.

. 2016. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&D. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Suryabrata, Sumardi. 2015. Metodologi Penelitian. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta.

Tehubijuluw, Florentina K. dan Sugiarto. 2014. Metodologi Penelitian. Matana Publishing. Tangerang.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2008. Strategi Pemasaran. Andi. Yogyakarta.

Umar, Husein. 2010. Riset Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta.

Undang-Undang Nomor 8 Tahun 1999 Tentang Perlindungan Konsumen (UUPK).


Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


Indexed by: